Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (I'm a post A-level international applicant, holding an unconditional offer)

will the ug admissions dept inform me (through email or whatnot) that everything is in order? I know that they are probably overwhelmed with applications and stuff, and probably won't make such trivial replies, but I was just wondering 'cause I wouldn't want my offer to go un-verified and perhaps lose it eventually =/

When I log in to UCAS Track now, the welcome page says "Congratulations! Your place at London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London) (L72) to study Economics (L101) has been confirmed."

Can I take that to imply that they've received my certified copies of results, and have no other outstanding stuff that needs to be verified in order for me to fulfill my offer? And hopefully, everything's more or less settled in this aspect?

ReputationRep:
    I wondered the same thing..and continued to wonder for two months after I'd sent my results in lol. I then rang up admissions just to make sure they had been accepted and all was fine! So I'd say yours are too but if you want the peace of mind, just ring them up and ask.

ReputationRep:
    Just ring up or email them. LSE wanted my a-level chemistry results, as the exam board was late in verifying the results, but I emailed them and they said all was ok

LSE are good in all this sort of admin stuff, and reply quickly

ReputationRep:
    mmm I see I see. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Terence! Yep, I can confirm that the UG Admissions office is actually rather efficient. They'll be happy to confirm the receipt of documents or update you on the status of any pending processes.

By the way, yes, I do believe that the message on UCAS Track indicates that everything is in order. Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    thanks! btw i emailed them yesterday (non-working day) so i'm waiting for their reply now haha

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from them to say that they had received the certified results about two weeks after I posted them.

ReputationRep:
    The message you received means you have no problems.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 6, 2007
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.