Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Apprenticeship at a rubbish firm or work at a post office in gap year?????? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for a gap year and i have two choices. whether to work at a really small firm with rubbish pay however the apprenticeship is related to my degree or good pay and work hard at a post office. dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    If you want to have a career in a profession related to your degree, then take the former. Otherwise, take the latter and amass as much money as possible before university.

ReputationRep:
    go for the one that is most relevant to your career if you can manage on a low wage, it will be worth it in the end if you get the career you really want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhavesh.dhingra)
    Ive applied for a gap year and i have two choices. whether to work at a really small firm with rubbish pay however the apprenticeship is related to my degree or good pay and work hard at a post office. dont know what to do
    Definitely the firm

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.