The Student Room Group

What shows have you watched more than once beginning to end?

Scroll to see replies

House M.D. :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Kadak
You're the Queen of the TSR if that's any consolation:biggrin:.

Oh, well.. :colondollar:

Thank you. :hat2:
Steins;gate
Code Geass
FMAB
Hxh2011 (yes essentially 288 episodes)
Off the top of my head - Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, Death Note, and Friends. There's probably a fair few more though :tongue:
Lucifer, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate universe (I think 7, 10 and 3 times respectively), Blackadder, Red Dwarf. Oh and also Dragonball and Dragonball Z.
Reply 65
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Off the top of my head - Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, Death Note, and Friends. There's probably a fair few more though :tongue:

Ooh death note :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by LifeIsFine
Steins;gate
Code Geass
FMAB
Hxh2011 (yes essentially 288 episodes)

Yes yes steins gate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Kadak
Darker than black .

Is that anime actually good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I am Kira
Is that anime actually good

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love it :wink:.
Downton Abbey,Sherlock (theres only 9 episodes so it isn't that hard), friday night dinner and skins
Stargate SG-1
Gits stand alone complex
Street fighter 2 V
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Rick and Morty
Scrubs
House
Silicon Valley
Sherlock
Black Lagoon
....etc
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gradea*undera
house m.d. :smile:

yes b*tch!!!
Reply 72
Original post by retro_turtles
Downton Abbey,Sherlock (theres only 9 episodes so it isn't that hard), friday night dinner and skins

friday night dinner sucks so does skins i mean except season 1 and the last one:tongue:
Original post by I am Kira
friday night dinner sucks so does skins i mean except season 1 and the last one:tongue:

awh no! I like friday night dinner and skins is always on since i happen to have the boxset.
The Vampire Diaries, Death Note (3 times), No Game No Life, Attack on Titan
(3 times), Sword Art Online, both series and movies (3 times), Doctor Who (5 times) and Sherlock (3 times).
Prison Break & The Walking Dead

I've rewatched seasons from other series but only those two completely that I can remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've lost count of the amount of times I've rewatched all seasons of Friends, to be honest. :lol:
Think the most re watched series has to be Buffy the vampire slayer.. It was literally my childhood and I could probably quote a lot of it :colondollar:. Oh and also GOT, Lost a few times, Prison break (Cant wait for new season!!), Homeland and True blood.
Definitely has to be COMMUNITY....Troy and Abed in the morning!
Buffy fan here too! Wasn't my childhood but I discovered it a year ago and fell in love. I've watched it maybe 3-4 times I think? House M.D I've had to watch again too :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending