Why most women fall love with Bad boys ! Watch

Grift
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyone here ever heard of the Ladder Theory?
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Of course. It sounds like your mate needed to see what the ******s were like to appreciate the good guys. And that's great, I'm glad they are happy together.

I tend not to go out looking for real men, moreso trying to sort out the ******s from the wets. And then, with what's left over, lol, I talk to and try to get to know. I just am not attracted to either ******s or wets.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Frenzy)
Yep. I am a firm believer. Also in the Ugly Minder theory too, but that's another story.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sticky)
A pushover is a guy a girl can do whatever she likes with. She always gets her way with him. Funnily enough that's not actual a positive thing :rolleyes:
Well since I never once said it was, we're in agreement. I didn't ask for a definition either. What gratuitous rudeness, what an utter prick you are.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Naivesincerity, why do you have the station road intersection as your profile pic?
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh well recognized. Cos it was the first pic I downloaded from my digital and I decided to put it on there.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cool. DO you live near there?
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Relatively near yeah.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nice. Sorry, thread derailment.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Frenzy)
No what is it?
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
No what is it?
http://www.laddertheory.com/
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Well since I never once said it was, we're in agreement. I didn't ask for a definition either. What gratuitous rudeness, what an utter prick you are.
Sorry mate, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I realise how that could have been interpreted just there. I only put the little sarcastic smiley guy because I was laughing at the fact that girls are not obvious at all: you'd think that just giving them what they want should be enough. i guess at the end of the day, it's the same for guys: girls who think that, by giving a guy all he wants, especially when it comes to sex, often discover that it's not at all the case and that by doing so, guys become less interested...

(Original post by Segat1)
I tend not to go out looking for real men, moreso trying to sort out the ******s from the wets. And then, with what's left over, lol, I talk to and try to get to know. I just am not attracted to either ******s or wets.
What I meant, is that it's not easy to see who the real men are. It's something that you only find out much later, not by having a little conversation or just going on one date with a guy. Some girls are better than others at distinguishing the real men from the rest but quite often, they get it wrong, end up with pricks and we all know how it ends... I think they tend to look out for the wrong traits: for example the whole "bad boy" character , in my opinion, is more the sign of a guy who DOESN'T have confidence, has a severe chip on his shoulder and some messed up inferiority complex that will only make a relationship virtually impossible.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Come on. First impressions do count. If you can't look me in the eye when you shake my hand when we're introduced, then I'm going to assume you have confidence issues. Great. So then, after you have shaken my hand with confidence, and eye contact, I can assume you are either ******* or real man. Further talking and gleaning of info e.g. posture, opinion, delivery, dress sense, body language, and the first few conversations we're having are incredibly useful. They tell me if you are a knob or a "could consider getting to know better kinda person". I've got pretty practiced at it over the years and I really am a big believer in the first impressions count.

I have no doubt that yes, I have probably passed up some genuinely good blokes in the past because they just don't present well. I really just can't fancy someone who, from body language and actions, lacks confidence. However as mucha s these guy would have been great, it's confidence that gets my juices running.
DOJO
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Come on. First impressions do count. If you can't look me in the eye when you shake my hand when we're introduced, then I'm going to assume you have confidence issues. Great.
So that means he is a bore? You would be suprised at how many guys who are like that can be wild - especially when drunk or after being comftable around you.

I should know that, as I am one of them.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, it means he has confidence issues, and is rude. If you cannot do me the decency to look me in the eye and shake my hand when we meet then my opinion of you is lowered. I am sure you can be wild when you're pissed - who isn't? Being self assured is incredibly attractive, and being "wild when you're drunk" isn't much fun when you're sober.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
We've had this post time and time again, not all girls like a bad guy.
DOJO
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, it means he has confidence issues, and is rude. If you cannot do me the decency to look me in the eye and shake my hand when we meet then my opinion of you is lowered. I am sure you can be wild when you're pissed - who isn't? Being self assured is incredibly attractive!
Well I tend to look at girls in the eye upon meeting them, just sometimes I do get shy especially when she is incredibly attractive.

...Girls have done exactly the same thing. A couple of times I have spoken to girls that I like, who have confidence issues and they do exactly the same thing...It didn't turn me off. Actually I thought it was sweet.

I can't understand why it is acceptable for girls to act however they want and still end up better off on this front then guys who have to completely work on their body language to achieve the same results. You know a not so confident guy may have other things going for him too, he could be intellectually more stimulating then a yob that you meet down the street that has a **** load of more confidence. Why not give him a chance if you fancy him and open him up?

This is exactly the reason why some nice guys turn into knobs after a while because they get tired off it all.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sticky)
Sorry mate, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I realise how that could have been interpreted just there. I only put the little sarcastic smiley guy because I was laughing at the fact that girls are not obvious at all: you'd think that just giving them what they want should be enough. i guess at the end of the day, it's the same for guys: girls who think that, by giving a guy all he wants, especially when it comes to sex, often discover that it's not at all the case and that by doing so, guys become less interested...
Oh sorry.

Will pos rep you when I can as I negged you.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DOJO)
Well I tend to look at girls in the eye upon meeting them, just sometimes I do get shy especially when she is incredibly attractive.

...Girls have done exactly the same thing. A couple of times I have spoken to girls that I like, who have confidence issues and they do exactly the same thing...It didn't turn me off. Actually I thought it was sweet.

I can't understand why it is acceptable for girls to act however they want and still end up better off on this front then guys who have to completely work on their body language to achieve the same results. You know a not so confident guy may have other things going for him too, he could be intellectually more stimulating then a yob that you meet down the street that has a **** load of more confidence. Why not give him a chance if you fancy him and open him up?

This is exactly the reason why some nice guys turn into knobs after a while because they get tired off it all.
Because I don't fancy blokes who are like that. I am attracted to the intellectually stimulating, confident man. Simple as. I am sure that everyone is lovely when they open up but man, I'm nearly 30. I don't have enough time to be asking everyone what his relationship is like with his father. I see lack of confidence as a sign of weakness - sorry, but I do - and I am not attracted to that.

There are plently of girls out there who will want to tease that out of a bloke but frankly, if you haven't examined your life and who you are and got settled with that then, it does show through.

Please note I am not having a go at people with confience issues - I'm just not attracted to them.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Because I don't fancy blokes who are like that. I am attracted to the intellectually stimulating, confident man. Simple as. I am sure that everyone is lovely when they open up but man, I'm nearly 30. I don't have enough time to be asking everyone what his relationship is like with his father. I see lack of confidence as a sign of weakness - sorry, but I do - and I am not attracted to that.

There are plently of girls out there who will want to tease that out of a bloke but frankly, if you haven't examined your life and who you are and got settled with that then, it does show through.

Please note I am not having a go at people with confience issues - I'm just not attracted to them.
You are nearly 30!!!!! :eek: you look about 23
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed