Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have my single award science physics exam in November and I find physics quite difficult so it will require me to put a lot of work into it, but that only gives me like 2 months to revise. We kinda started physics in June before we finished for summer after the chemistry exam was over with but I didn't revise it because there was no point if I was about to go off for summer but I'm worried that 2 months isn't enough time to revise! I'm in physics on Monday yesterday was my first day but it was induction day so I wasn't in class, so when should I start working? Is 2 months enough? Or should I ask if I can be entered for the February exam instead?

**Mistake in title meant **start**

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.