The Student Room Group

Question on Microsoft Office 365

Not sure what forum I should post this on so I'll leave it here.

I got access to Office 365 for free due to my uni email and myself being a student. However, I'm not sure if I keep this for free for life, or will my access be restricted once I graduate??
Reply 1
Original post by RDKGames
Not sure what forum I should post this on so I'll leave it here.

I got access to Office 365 for free due to my uni email and myself being a student. However, I'm not sure if I keep this for free for life, or will my access be restricted once I graduate??

I think it is the latter. You're lucky you have access to Office 365 for free. My university did not offer that to us. :frown:
Ah, thank you very much for this information! :smile:

Original post by Saba XD
I think it is the latter. You're lucky you have access to Office 365 for free. My university did not offer that to us. :frown:

Really? Technically my uni did not 'offer' it to me, it's just something I'm aware of so I took advantage of it since I gained access to my uni emails. Have you tried this?
Reply 3
Original post by RDKGames

Really? Technically my uni did not 'offer' it to me, it's just something I'm aware of so I took advantage of it since I gained access to my uni emails. Have you tried this?

I bought it with my HP laptop when I was studying. Now, I have graduated already. But, yeah I should have asked them or researched myself. I thought it would be offered but I was clearly wrong. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest