Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what university's have low entry requirements (plus any idea what they are) and any that don't require math or will except either physics or math?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mennadel)
    what university's have low entry requirements (plus any idea what they are) and any that don't require math or will except either physics or math?
    Google for Aerospace engineering via a Foundation Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Define low entry requirements, and what type of aero degree are you after? E.g. aero focused, mech focused, or general (where mech and eee both make up significant proportions of the degree)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    Define low entry requirements, and what type of aero degree are you after? E.g. aero focused, mech focused, or general (where mech and eee both make up significant proportions of the degree)

More aero or astro focused and anywhere that doesn't require all A's or A*'s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Google for Aerospace engineering via a Foundation Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    looking for lower grades to try avoid a foundation degree but thank you. I know usw is (or was) EE to get into the foundation year so that's the safety net options
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    looking for lower grades to try avoid a foundation degree but thank you. I know usw is (or was) EE to get into the foundation year so that's the safety net options
    OK, so what are "low" grades as far as you are concerned?

Here's Aerospace asking for BBB
    http://university.which.co.uk/search...t%5D=relevance

ReputationRep:
    OK, so what are "low" grades as far as you are concerned?

Here's Aerospace asking for BBB
    http://university.which.co.uk/search...t%5D=relevance
    As few A's as possible and ideally no A*'s
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    As few A's as possible and ideally no A*'s
    So use that link I provided, change the grades as necessary and then check each course's entry requirements.

Although I doubt you will find any that don't require Maths A-level unless they have a Foundation Year.

ReputationRep:
    So use that link I provided, change the grades as necessary and then check each course's entry requirements.

Although I doubt you will find any that don't require Maths A-level unless they have a Foundation Year.
    Thanks for the link and yea finding one without math is hard but some will accept physics instead luckily

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.