Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where i can buy some self adhesive strips of velcro?? I am making a case for my new digital camera as it didn't come with one, and need velcro to seal it at the top.

Thanks!

Ruthie xx
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    A local fabric shop/warehouse (you can also get it from stationers like staples but they're more expensive)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    A local fabric shop/warehouse (you can also get it from stationers like staples but they're more expensive)
    oh ok- thanks!
    i just wondered if any of the well known shops sold it....i don't know where there is a fabric shop near me

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a local indoor market type place because there is usually a place that sells sewing stuff in that sort of place, and they'd probably sell velcro

ReputationRep:
    is there like a somerfield or spar or something like that near you? they usually sell some sewing stuff they should do velcro strips

ReputationRep:
    You could always buy some press-studs which are easy to fit onto fabric (they go on like rivets)

MB

ReputationRep:
    Your local haberdashery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    You could always buy some press-studs which are easy to fit onto fabric (they go on like rivets)

MB
    i didn't want to put anything on that might scratch my camera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i didn't want to put anything on that might scratch my camera
    which camera have you got - i just got a new Nikkon Coolpix 3200 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    i've got the nikon coolpix 3100 !!!!!!!!!!
    you win!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    I know that wasn't aimed at me, but I got my camera from Lidl....it's a 4.0 mega pixel one that cost £76, I was well happy And its quite small and very light weight!

ReputationRep:
    Woolworths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i've got the nikon coolpix 3100 !!!!!!!!!!
    you win!!
    what a coincedence (sp?)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.