Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Long story short my boyfriends in prison for aggravated burglary, I know the full story and he isn't a bad person, it's just a really complicated situation, but I'm wondering if it's stupid to wait for him and not be able to have fun pulling and basically be a virgin again lols but we have a really amazing connection and he just completes me and makes my mental health issues disappear. But do I wait a few years (time yet tbc) or just enjoy being young

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind keeping you company whilst he's gone

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how the prison system views promiscuity of inmates... perhaps boyfriends in prison isn't such a good idea.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Long story short my boyfriends in prison for aggravated burglary, I know the full story and he isn't a bad person, it's just a really complicated situation, but I'm wondering if it's stupid to wait for him and not be able to have fun pulling and basically be a virgin again lols but we have a really amazing connection and he just completes me and makes my mental health issues disappear. But do I wait a few years (time yet tbc) or just enjoy being young
    Is that you Trisha??

ReputationRep:
    I think if you truly loved him, waiting a couple of years wouldn't matter to you, or you'd be worrying about other things besides not having fun pulling other guys whilst he's in prison

ReputationRep:
    i'd leave him tbh,

2 years is too long

and he shouldn't of been such a pleb and done burglary in the first face therefore putting you in this situation

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if you're worried about missing out pulling guys then you're probably not dating the love of your life. I'd suggest breaking up,
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    How do you become a virgin again?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by UWS)
    How do you become a virgin again?
    http://s.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e316e...261ef5de28.jpg
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Black magic more like!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by UWS)
    Black magic more like!
    :lol:

Personally, I wouldn't wait for him, but if you sincerely love him then do.

ReputationRep:
    he did wrong I wudnt want a bf who is a criminal

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.