The Student Room Group

I applied for a Barclaycard, and they said they need more time, AMA!

I just applied for a Barclaycard, seeing as my credit rating was good across the board, i thought i had a fairly good chance of being accepted. Then after i entered my verification information, it processed it, and said they need another five days to think about it? What does this mean? Do i still have a chance, or are they just delaying the inevitable!???
How many AMAs do you hope to produce in the month of September? :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Some applications can be long and slow though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. For example, my application for a Sainsbury credit card took me 4-5 weeks as I had to sign various forms and send them proof of identity, etc. However my Tesco's one took me 2-3 weeks!
Reply 3
Original post by IcEmAn911
Some applications can be long and slow though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. For example, my application for a Sainsbury credit card took me 4-5 weeks as I had to sign various forms and send them proof of identity, etc. However my Tesco's one took me 2-3 weeks!

Yes iceman, but my application for capital one cards, generally are completed on the spot, or at most a few days. I am hoping that i will hear back after a few days or so. It's quite exciting isn't it?!?

Quick Reply

Latest