Hello everyone, I am an international student interested in applying for masters at UoL. Is there anyone studying MSc engineering and willing to answer few questions?
1) What do they usually mean by "good second class degree" in entry requirements? Is it 2.1? Are they strict about it when considering your application? As international student, I checked if my-country degree equivalent is listed on their web page but it is not. I have also already contacted them via mail, with no answer so far.
2) My GPA is 3.03 - do I even have a chance of being applied?
3) What is the level of classes and teaching staff? Are lessons more practical or theoretical? I am not any genius, better say hard worker student.
4) I am interested in applying for the course with industrial placement - how helpful is the university & career centre with finding any work placement? Or are you all on your own?
5) Can you go studying abroad, like for one semester?
Thanks, more questions might follow
Would you pay less for a humanities degree?