Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The role of assistant till supervisor came up at my local wilko's but the job description doesn't really explain what you do in the job. Could someone here explain to me what I'd be doing?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Wrighty25)
    The role of assistant till supervisor came up at my local wilko's but the job description doesn't really explain what you do in the job. Could someone here explain to me what I'd be doing?
    It sounds like you'd be doing some cashier work and assisting in the supervising of the other cashier staff. You could always call the store and ask for more information, or email them. I'm sure they'd be glad to see you taking the interest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    It sounds like you'd be doing some cashier work and assisting in the supervising of the other cashier staff. You could always call the store and ask for more information, or email them. I'm sure they'd be glad to see you taking the interest
    I agree
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    I also agree with the two comments. If you get an interview with them that would always be a great time to find out - they should tell you more details about what the day to day role is, and if you are still unsure then is a perfect time to ask questions about it. Alternatively, you could call up before you apply and ask for more details? It will show your interest in the job!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I applied a few days ago and I've got an interview with them next week! I'll ask them about the role then.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.