Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your worst/ Most Disgusting habbit? watch

ReputationRep:
    What is you worst habbit? Most disgusting? What is your darkest secrete "thinggy" you do when ur all alone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    What is your darkest secrete "thinggy" you do when ur all alone?!
    i think it'll probably be the same for most of the blokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    i think it'll probably be the same for most of the blokes

No **** !!! what about other things, besides that, let me say " Not Natural" :rolleyes:

I can't think of much, i'm generally hygenic, though i burp out loud, i suppose that could count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    What is you worst habbit?
    Yours is spelling habit wrong

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to know who we think is the most disgusting hobbit?

ReputationRep:
    smoking .... a guilty pleasure ...

Wearing the same socks for a week (Then I had to get rid of them, because I walked into the lounge, where we had guests, and one of them was like "what is that digusting putrefaction?!....Needless to say mum was not too pleased!)

(Original post by firebladez777)
    Wearing the same socks for a week (Then I had to get rid of them, because I walked into the lounge, where we had guests, and one of them was like "what is that digusting putrefaction?!....Needless to say mum was not too pleased!)
    lol! Ewwwww, i thought i was bad because i wore mine for 2 days in a row recently, and that was an accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777)
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    What is you worst habbit? Most disgusting? What is your darkest secrete "thinggy" you do when ur all alone?!

I dont have any habbits at all, but I do have plenty of dark secrets which I do when Im alone, some u already know

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    I dont have any habbits at all, but I do have plenty of dark secrets which I do when Im alone, some u already know
    Not really dark secrets then, are they?

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad habit of waking up in the middle of the night and farting in peoples faces. Im trying to stop, but its hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Not really dark secrets then, are they?
    they are, cos none of youse know who I am. Anyway Ive only revealed 3 secrets on here, got more, but theyre too personal.

they are, cos none of youse know who I am. Anyway Ive only revealed 3 secrets on here, got more, but theyre too personal.
    I think i know a couple of them, quite disturbing, really.

ReputationRep:
    What are they?

ReputationRep:

dont tell anyone tis me lord, those who read them know, so dont tell anyone who didnt read them please.

ReputationRep:
    dont tell anyone tis me lord, those who read them know, so dont tell anyone who didnt read them please.
    Why?

It's not the sort of thing i spread around without consent, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Why?

cos now some of the things Ive mentioned on here, I regret. Cos some untrusted person has been pming others about the things Ive done, thats not fare.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.