Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a stupid question but if I wanted to dye my hair a colour like purple (or just half of my hair) will this affect my chances of getting a part time job? At big places like Sainsburys or Primark etc.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by purplebricks)
    This is probably a stupid question but if I wanted to dye my hair a colour like purple (or just half of my hair) will this affect my chances of getting a part time job? At big places like Sainsburys or Primark etc.
    With some places it may, but other places not at all. It depends on the policies of that particular store. It could be worth emailing a few in your area and asking what their policies are on coloured hair and whether they'd ask you to change it so you know what you're getting yourself into

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    With some places it may, but other places not at all. It depends on the policies of that particular store. It could be worth emailing a few in your area and asking what their policies are on coloured hair and whether they'd ask you to change it so you know what you're getting yourself into
    Ahh okay, thanks for replying!

ReputationRep:
    One of the girls i work with (Primark) has bright purple hair =)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.