Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting first year in Fine Art at Brookes this September?

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy2313)
    I am
    oh hey how's it going are you excited as I am yet clueless on what to expect ahahaha btw where will you be living

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sipe)
    oh hey how's it going are you excited as I am yet clueless on what to expect ahahaha btw where will you be living
    Yes me too and I have no idea what to expect too but it will be fun Clive booth what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too and I have no idea what to expect too but it will be fun Clive booth what about you?
    lucky you I'm in Harcourt hill hall, sucks to be so far away but I wasn't high priority since I was here last year. I bet it'll be fun are all first years moving in this weekend? I'm coming on Saturday you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sipe)
    lucky you I'm in Harcourt hill hall, sucks to be so far away but I wasn't high priority since I was here last year. I bet it'll be fun are all first years moving in this weekend? I'm coming on Saturday you?
    That's not too bad and as you were here last year you'll know your way around better! So are you first year or second year...? Yeah most are I think and yes I'm moving in Saturday too!

ReputationRep:
    That's not too bad and as you were here last year you'll know your way around better! So are you first year or second year...? Yeah most are I think and yes I'm moving in Saturday too!
    I'm first year, I did Architecture last year ended up not really enjoying it and switched courses at the end I was always torn between the two just glad that I'm certain now aha good luck with settling in tomorrow (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sipe)
    I'm first year, I did Architecture last year ended up not really enjoying it and switched courses at the end I was always torn between the two just glad that I'm certain now aha good luck with settling in tomorrow (y)
    Oh that's cool, sucks that you didn't enjoy it but art will be good! Yes you too whoever you are

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's cool, sucks that you didn't enjoy it but art will be good! Yes you too whoever you are
    thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.