Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well, not so sure of the right title but basically it's about making friends :D Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello there!
    I actually had some words in the welcome lounge but still I feel quite confused cause I just learnt that TSR is really a huge forum! I had a look at this international space and would love to make friends.

I'm from Vietnam and the reason why I joined TSR is because I'm preparing myself to go to uni in the uk. I need to score high on the a level in order to win scholarships, preferably valuable ones as my family cannot afford. Besides I also like to know what it's like to live and study in the uk by reading threads and talk with people, both international and uk students

Anyone here from developing countries, trying to teach yourself and aiming at scholarships? There must be a lot of things you find challenging and would like to share?

As for uk students, what is the most difficult thing to you about a level revision? What do you think about going to uni? I mean how important is it to you?

Love to hear from you

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! I'm not a uk student nor someone from a developing country, but I wish you the best of luck for your a levels and your scholarship !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellamione)
    Hi ! I'm not a uk student nor someone from a developing country, but I wish you the best of luck for your a levels and your scholarship !
    Hi Bellaminoe!
    It's nice to see your response . So where are you from and why you join TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.Caster)
    Hi Bellaminoe!
    It's nice to see your response . So where are you from and why you join TSR?
    Oh sorry I didn't see your response sooner !
    I'm from France ! I'm thinking about applying for Scottish universities, so I came here to find advice. Where do you want to apply in the uk ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.