Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am coming to Warwick to commence my Engineering MSc in a couple of week so I am currently looking for accommodation, however I have never been to the region so I am slightly struggling.

Are there areas of Leamington that are more student friendly than others? Any areas to avoid? Would you recommend southern Leamington over the north due to busy busses?

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    North is a nicer place to live, but is more expensive, so will typically have fewer students. South is full of students, is cheaper, but the accommodation is generally not as nice.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend living in Leamington. It's a nice place (nicer than Coventry in most areas) but the bus to campus is absolutely packed in the mornings. Often it'll just drive past the stops in Leamington because it's already full. Pretty annoying when it's cold and wet on winter mornings and you have classes. It's not bikeable either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.