Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have this problem? You stick an mp3 player, keys or whatever in your shirt pocket, then you arrive home later with a very sore nipple that has been rubbed against. Shirt pockets need redesigning.

i do know that feeling, however i prefer to put anything in my trouser pockets because it won't rub and is less likely to fall out. or get in my way.

but then again this can also happen with t-shirts that have logo's sewn into then because the rough backing tends to rub.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. My Mp3 players way too heavy. The tiny one only holds about 200 songs I think, I'm hoping they'll design a tiny one that can hold thousands.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Not exactly... but i've got a T-shirt (one of my favorites) that I used to use for footie on Saturdays, which had a load of stiching which gave me nipple burns - Not good... and me being me, would forget every time and come home VERY sore.

What is it that is causing so much friction? Just general movement... or is the shirt material not helping?

ReputationRep:
    Material is a bit rough, it's a bit hot and the Mp3 player has a sticky out bit on the back where the clip used to be but it broke. Not a good combination.

ReputationRep:
    no, can't say i have. :p:

(Original post by <CJ>)
    Not exactly... but i've got a T-shirt (one of my favorites) that I used to use for footie on Saturdays, which had a load of stiching which gave me nipple burns - Not good... and me being me, would forget every time and come home VERY sore.

What is it that is causing so much friction? Just general movement... or is the shirt material not helping?
    if you feel the sticking on teh back, a lot of the time the ends are rough and its overlapped in a strange way and makes it rather rough. your nipple sticks out and when you move it rubs across the raised stitching, so there's an increased amount of friction which causes this tenderness.

ReputationRep:
    **** my nipple is sore.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by daniel_williams)
    if you feel the sticking on teh back, a lot of the time the ends are rough and its overlapped in a strange way and makes it rather rough. your nipple sticks out and when you move it rubs across the raised stitching, so there's an increased amount of friction which causes this tenderness.
    Let's just say I stick to less complicated tops for footie now
    (Original post by Snarf)
    When I saw this thread title, I thought it said '**** pocket problem' and I was like, whoa you keep **** in your pocket?! Then when I read your post I was gonna say 'wear a padded bra' but then I realised you were a boy!
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Yeah. My Mp3 players way too heavy. The tiny one only holds about 200 songs I think, I'm hoping they'll design a tiny one that can hold thousands.
    The iPod Nano's come in 2,4 and 8gb.

*ends Apple sales pitch*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesh^^)
    The iPod Nano's come in 2,4 and 8gb.

*ends Apple sales pitch*
    I never got an Ipod don't have the software and all. Went for a Creative ZEn mp3 player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snarf)
    Aww baby! Try some sudocream or some moisturiser and wear something nice and loose that won't chafe.
    Thanks, maybe you can sooth it better for me....

ReputationRep:
    I might get aroused if I do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    I might get aroused if I do that.
    It would distract you from the pain then.

ReputationRep:
    Rubbin' it with an ice cube right now baby, it's not as good as your tender touch but it's a comfort.

ReputationRep:
    Would it still turn you on if you knew I was a man in drag!? ZOmg, never trust people you meet on the internet-noooooo!

ReputationRep:
    you're not charmed?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never had that problem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snarf)
    You're a girl though, we wear bras that protect our nipples from this kind of harm. The op is a boy.
    I know..I just felt like answering...

ReputationRep:
    although my boyffriend had this problem a while ago..and used vaseline on his nipples...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.