The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lil-pink-stars
Or you could do like my sister does and...stand on the wheely bin to climb over the side gate, then fetch the aluminium ladder and place it up to my bedroom window (2 storey house), climb up to the ladder in a skirt and heels and break into my room through the tiny open window :rolleyes: I really do wonder about her sometimes.......

You too, can tell your sister she can bang on my door instead of bothering her poor little sister.
lil-pink-stars
Or you could do like my sister does and...stand on the wheely bin to climb over the side gate, then fetch the aluminium ladder and place it up to my bedroom window (2 storey house), climb up to the ladder in a skirt and heels and break into my room through the tiny open window :rolleyes: I really do wonder about her sometimes.......

that is soooooooooooo funny...how old is she? Does she lose her keys all the time?
SamTheMan
You too, can tell your sister she can bang on my door instead of bothering her poor little sister.

I'm not the little sister! I'm the older sister! :mad: She is the silly little sister, can't you tell by the climbing up a 20ft ladder in heels? :tongue:

ThornsnRoses
that is soooooooooooo funny...how old is she? Does she lose her keys all the time?

She is 16 in 6 days, she is extremely forgetful and very....well very little sister-ish bless her!
I only ever lost my house key once, and had to wait outside for a couple of hours which was quite boring.
Reply 24
you need to get one of those devices that you attach to your keyring so when you whistle, it makes a really loud noise. perfect for forgetful ppl!
Reply 25
lil-pink-stars
I'm not the little sister! I'm the older sister! :mad: She is the silly little sister, can't you tell by the climbing up a 20ft ladder in heels? :tongue:

She is 16 in 6 days, she is extremely forgetful and very....well very little sister-ish bless her!

You can come instead then... 16 is definitely a bit young.
SamTheMan
You can come instead then... 16 is definitely a bit young.

im 16! Its weird... i thought guys were into younger girls...
Reply 27
ThornsnRoses
im 16! Its weird... i thought guys were into younger girls...

lol...

Well, I'm 22.
SamTheMan
lol...

Well, I'm 22.

well...i prefer older guys.
SamTheMan
lol...

Well, I'm 22.

Teehehe :tongue: And knowing my sister she'd probably get lost along the way :rolleyes:
Reply 30
ThornsnRoses

when a guy is with a girl ridiculously younger than himself, all he wants is sex.

Then again, all any guy wants is sex, so there wasn't much point in stating that.
Reply 31
ThornsnRoses

lil-pink-stars
Teehehe And knowing my sister she'd probably get lost along the way

Thanks for the offers :wink:

Actually most guys would go out with a much younger girl if she's worth it (meaning, if she's incredibly good-looking). That's why you get all those beautiful young girls who at 16 or 17 are with a 28 year old guy and you're wondering how it's possible.

As for your comment, grace, you're right. But older guys are much cleverer at getting what they want, especially from young impressionable girls.
Over the years I must have lost 10 sets of house keys, never lost my car keys though
Reply 33
i haven't read the whole thread yet as i'm in a bit of a rush so sorry if someone's already said this, but the other day i couldn't find my house keys, so i was getting a bit stressed, but i was sure that i put them in my bag too, so i couldn't understand how they could have disappeared. after looking absolutely everywhere, i finally found them hidden inside my umbrella, which was in my bag! so i was right in thinking i put them in my bag, only them got stuck in the umbrella so even when i tipped everything out, they didn't fall out! so i'm just thinking that you should look in places where they can hide in easily.
Reply 34
hmmmm, maybe locked in ur car?

In the bathroom?
Litchen table
Isalnd

these are palces i always lose things, like keys....

Latest