Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi 😊,

I am a 'mature' student (24!!) who is going to be studying Mental Health Nursing in a few weeks! I have moved to Cardiff by myself and won't be living in student accommodation and am looking to meet people either from the same course or other courses before I start to not feel so nervous!

Also for those who are studying MHN does your time table show anything yet? Or will this only happen after we pick up our student cards?

Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im studying Mental Health nursin aswell😆 I am commuting so wont be in halls either😊
    My timetable updated this evening😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Where are you commuting from?

Oh I'll check my timetable now 😊!
    You excited?

ReputationRep:
    Cwmbran, only about half an hour away so not to bad😊 yeah i cant wait😆 you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemayx)
    Cwmbran, only about half an hour away so not to bad😊 yeah i cant wait😆 you?
    Ah I know where Cwmbran is! Definitely worth commuting! Yeah I am looking forward to actually getting into it now! Do you know many doing the course?? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah theres a few, if you have facebook we have a group chat on there if you want to be added😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemayx)
    Yeah theres a few, if you have facebook we have a group chat on there if you want to be added😊
    Hi I am starting next week too terrified!!! Could you add me to the Facebook chat too please??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Miggins)
    Hi I am starting next week too terrified!!! Could you add me to the Facebook chat too please??
    What is your name I shall add you 😊 Apologies for the delay on this - just getting wifi!

Don't be nervous we'll be okay haha x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.