jlouisex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I am trying to come up with an idea for my extended project. I plan on doing an English degree however I also have an interest in crime so I was hoping I could link the two together such as looking at crime in literature - I just don't seem to able to find the right question.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
inkmagpie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello! How about something about crime being glorified in popular literature - the concept of the lovable rogue, eg. robin hood. Or a discussion on how attitudes to crime in literature link to real life attitudes to crime through out history. Or maybe talk about the popularity of characters with flaws, who commit crimes, over those who are seemingly perfect. Hope this is helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.58%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (799)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.48%

Watched Threads