Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My 18th birthday is in October and im going to England for my birthday but I have no clue what to do for it. Some of my friends are 18 but others are still 16-17. I need ideas as its hard what to think off and most if my friends say to do a meal but i want to do something fun after or before it.

ReputationRep:
    You can throw a party at your place or rent a place
    Ice skating, cinema, shopping, spa, concert, bar.

ReputationRep:
    Where in England? Different places have different attractions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustnotnormal)
    Where in England? Different places have different attractions.
    London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan_louise)
    London
    Awesome, I live in London so have plenty of ideas!

- if you can all ride bicycles definitely hire some santander cycles and go cycling around Hyde Park! Just did that with my friends a couple of weeks and it was amazing fun

- if you want to go to a restaurant definitely consider Edgware Road it's not far from Hyde Park and there are a ton of reasonably priced delicious Arab restaurants (I might be slightly biased seeing as I'm Arab XD)

- there's also a great skating rink and bowling alley @ Edgware Road

- book a free visit to the sky garden to get a beautiful view of the entire of london - perfect for taking memorable group pics of your visit. https://skygarden.london/sky-garden

- go to Shoreditch, Brixton or Camden, there's always events going on and really nice markets too!

- Museums! Not as boring as you think and always a laugh with your friends

Most of these things are around the same area so you can do a lot without travelling much and maximise the amount of things you can do. If you want any help planning anything feel free to PM me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.