Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For all you people at uni.. on average how many nighs a week do you go out?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ¼.

ReputationRep:
    more like how many nights a month

ReputationRep:
    Average of about 3 a week.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on when my friends go out. I've had weeks go by with nothing and then gone to parties/clubs every single day of the week. I'm not a big partier, though, and I like to stay in with a book usually. But, heh, I'll admit, some of those weeks...whoo...

ReputationRep:
    3 and I'm not even at Uni yet. Well, 3 when I can afford it...

ReputationRep:
    0 - i'm an anti social reclusive freak!:p: That and i'm the most unpopular guy on earth with no one to go out with :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its depended on what was going on. The average was around 1 for sheer partying, but I would be out doing debating (and the odd drink after) and doing other stuff. But I spent most nights in or working

ReputationRep:
    Arnt there student nights on specific days of the week where everyone can go out and get lashed for a tenner?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    0 - i'm an anti social reclusive freak
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    First term - up to 4.

Second term - 1 or 2, but often doing extra-curriculars (so still being social) till late

Third term - 0, possibly 1 (exams!)

ReputationRep:
    I go out 3 and i havent started yet, depends how much money i have etc prob about 2/3 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dittoo)
    Arnt there student nights on specific days of the week where everyone can go out and get lashed for a tenner?
    There is Student nights in the City/Town centre every week, where they have loads of b.o.g.o.f offers etc.
    Then at the Union drinks are well cheap anyway. Vodka and Coke 60p

I'm not at Uni yet, but have been out on Student night and got absolutley trolleyed on £10 - I'm a bit of a lightweight though.

ReputationRep:
    Last year we went to Corporation and it was free entry on Wednesdays and doubles were £1. Ahhh.

ReputationRep:
    We used to go out every night of the week, probably three nights a week on big proper lashed nights out at Jumpin Jaks (oh the shame) or Academy and Poundstretcher/Medication, a cinema trip (Free tickets!!), bowling, and a couple of quiet nights hanging out playing pool and having a couple of cheeky pints in our halls bar.

ReputationRep:
    Out as in clubbing- 0 except once for a friend's birthday because I can't stand clubbing. Out as in not in my room- usually about 3 nights a week, twice for debating followed by the pub and once for watching a DVD with a friend. Of course, we also had to go to anything the chocolate society were putting on, like a quiz or a chocolate fountain

ReputationRep:
    last year two of my mates who went to uni for their first year went out partying 6/7 times a week for most weeks. one of them had 9% attendance lol.

ReputationRep:
    About three times a week, drops down to 1 during exams times though!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.