Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you Wear at College watch

• View Poll Results: What do you Wear for College?
    Jeans
    71.43%
    Trackie Bottoms
    0%
    Jogging Bottoms
    0%
    Shorts
    14.29%
    3/4 Shorts
    0%
    Fleece Pants
    0%
    Skirt (Girls)
    28.57%
    T-Shirts
    57.14%
    Hoodies
    64.29%
    Jumper/Sweater
    35.71%
    Short Sleeved Shirt
    21.43%
    Long Sleeved Shirt
    50.00%
    Button-up Shirt
    21.43%
    Tracksuits
    0%
    Swim Shorts
    0%
    Onesies
    7.14%

ReputationRep:
    College starts on Tuesday for me.Shirts, T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Jeans, Sweatpants, Hoodies, Trainers, Shorts, Basketball Shorts etc... What do you wear for College?? Also, why do all the tutors dress up so formal yet all the students dress so casual???

ReputationRep:
    When I was in sixth form, I used to wear jeans, t-shirts (usually band t-shirts), long-sleeved tops and hoodies, depending on the weather

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what course you are on.

Aeronautics:

Name:  Roflcopter.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  16.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe a onesie is in this poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    I can't believe a onesie is in this poll.
    I can't believe this was what you took objection to when swim shorts are up there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    I can't believe this was what you took objection to when swim shorts are up there...
    I saw swim shorts too and I was perplexed loll. But then I saw onesies and I was just stunned. That's a whole other level.

ReputationRep:
    I saw swim shorts too and I was perplexed loll. But then I saw onesies and I was just stunned. That's a whole other level.
    Not really - I've seen the onesie happen before. A large group of people came to the last ever first year lecture in onesies. Closest we've had to swim shorts is people showing up in their rowing gear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    Not really - I've seen the onesie happen before. A large group of people came to the last ever first year lecture in onesies. Closest we've had to swim shorts is people showing up in their rowing gear...
    I've never seen someone wear a onesie in real life, so I'm baffled tbh. But kudos to those people, I should have done the same.

ReputationRep:
    Usually leggings with a long shirt/jumper/cardigan/dress and either ballet pumps or a pair of Vans. I'll probably substitute leggings for trousers or jeans when the weather gets colder.

I dress for comfort. Can't be bothered dressing up for class. [/slob]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I put those last two things up there because I couldn't think of anything else lol!

BTW, Wearing PJ's to class isn't as uncommon as you might think....

http://www.collegefashion.net/fashio...amas-to-class/
    http://www.ocm.com/blog/why-pajamas-...lege-students/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-18063136

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.