Turn on thread page Beta

A guy-getting my hair re-cut in a style watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

This may seem really stupid but I never really had my hair cut in a style- but if i wanted it in a set style, how would I get that???

Cos usually i just have it cut shorter.

I need help etc!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Tell the person cutting your hair what you want it to look like would be a good start :p:

Also, pictures may help, or so I read in discussion like this.

Basically just talk to the person who is doing your hair and they should be able to help you.

Maybe if you want specific advice on exactly how to ask for a certain style, then say what style you want/show a picture here of it and others here might be able to help you telling you how to ask for it

ReputationRep:
    If you want a professional finish, go to a stylist and have a consultation. It's a couple of years since I had an interesting style - I just have short back and sides atm, but I'm going to get restyled before Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Will they be able to tell you how to look after your hair? Sometimes I wonder if mine is dry, but I don't know how to tell.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Southampton, can anyone recommend a stylists for me?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is there a local Toni & Guy?

ReputationRep:
    yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Is there a local Toni & Guy?
    Is there a local money-tree?

Nah, they're not THAT expensive, but they're definitely not cheap.

ReputationRep:
    But you get a good cut from Toni & Guy

Go in an have a free consultation with them Tis free, can't hurt. Tell them what you want and they'll discuss it with you.

ReputationRep:
    im not entireuly sure myself! something decent- and indieish looking? lol

ReputationRep:
    indiesh would not be getting it cut and just having a mess on your head

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.