ReputationRep:
    Starting A2's!!! SO EXCITED!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  60.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! You can do this! Now you go to college tomorrow and ace all them A levels! Yeaaaah!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    TSR is way more important than college.

ReputationRep:
    college seems like such a long time ago now :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I start Tuesday as Monday is my day off.... Every Week! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollegeStudent99)
    I start Tuesday as Monday is my day off.... Every Week! :P
    High five! I have Mondays off too now

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting College, year 12 👍🏼 next Monday the 12th 🔸

ReputationRep:
    No Uni for 3 more weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaRainbows)
    High five! I have Mondays off too now
    Only problem is Bank Holiday Mondays won't make any difference to us now... But at least I get Friday Afternoon off so miss the Friday rush hour

ReputationRep:
    Wow your day to day is going to be exactly the same! I'm so excited for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollegeStudent99)
    Only problem is Bank Holiday Mondays won't make any difference to us now... But at least I get Friday Afternoon off so miss the Friday rush hour
    You're so lucky! I've got my Fridays fully sacrificed to the academic formalities and yeah, shame for the bank holidays but it's still nice to wake up every day knowing Mondays are no longer a pain in the...

ReputationRep:
    Not sure I like having Monday's off though...When it was Monday it felt like the start of the week and there was always that sort of "fresh" feeling. I liked Monday's. Despite being first day of the week it was often an easy trouble-free day. In 1st Period we talked about our weekend and talked about/watched the news. Then we went to Assembly. After break, it was ICT , probably my most favourite subject. Also, since the IT Teacher often didn't have any work for us to do - he often let us just dos around on the computers instead of giving us work!Now that I have Monday's off it throws the week into disarray. Each day has it's own distinct "feel" and now that has gone.. You know that feeling when you have a Bank Holiday Monday and the next day you're wondering if it's Monday or Tuesday..Would rather have Friday as my day off but a day off is a day off so I guess I can't complain....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.