Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First day of AS tomorrow ans I can't sleep Watch

ReputationRep:
    Its not fair i can never sleep the day before an important day, i havent touched my phone all night except now and I aint stressed.

This always happens now tomorrow ill go into school either late or with baggy af tired eyes :,(

ReputationRep:
    You can always conceal the bags with concealer

ReputationRep:
    I don't sleep period. Have plenty of coffee

ReputationRep:
    its jus nerves you own't be the only one! I look like that everyday XD nothing to worry about, everyone is going through the same situation. i'm nervous to go back to y13 and ive been at that school since y7! I know all the teachers and students and still get worked up haha

ReputationRep:
    This happens to me too, I can never sleep before something important, or even just before the first day back after the holidays for example! I dread to think what I'll be like the night before I move to uni in 3 weeks time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    I don't sleep period. Have plenty of coffee
    All nighters never work for me, i end up sleeping at 7am in the morning. The coffee legit does nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    You can always conceal the bags with concealer
    Normally I just put Vaseline under my eye and then hope for best. I cant find the vaseline tho so i will use baby oil :/

ReputationRep:
    Firstly do not worry yourself, many people are in exactly the same position. I'm starting my A2 on Wednesday but this time last year when I started my AS levels away from my secondary school and friends I got no sleep and was super worried. Anyway, the teachers will understand because it is a nervous time in your life, maybe even let your form tutor know ? Its nothing to be ashamed about after all.
    I never get sleep near important times: exams, interviews, large social events. Just relax and try not to think about the lack of sleep tomorrow, you will be fine.
    All the best,
    Lee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Normally I just put Vaseline under my eye and then hope for best. I cant find the vaseline tho so i will use baby oil :/
    Does it work?
    There's good eye creams for bags. Maybe try boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Does it work?
    There's good eye creams for bags. Maybe try boots.
    Vaseline is meant to work idk about baby oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Vaseline is meant to work idk about baby oil
    Baby oil has Vitamim E(Google). It's good for the under eyes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.