The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Studying Theology And Religious Studies At Roehampton

Anyone Studying Theology And Religious Studies At Roehampton "starting 2016"?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gavin_Singh96K
Anyone Studying Theology And Religious Studies At Roehampton ?

I am🙈🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by saffie1234
I am🙈🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽🙋🏽

yay cool !
yay cool !

Are u living on campus or travelling from home???
Are u living on campus or travelling from home???

Ill be living on Campus in the Elm Grove Halls.

Room; K31B

Room; K31B

Hey there, awesome that you're doing Theology! May I ask what your personal reasons for doing so are? And, out of interest, how do people react when you tell them?

Please do check out my Theology-loving thread:h:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4299786#primary_content

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Room; K31B

Ok your kind of close I'm in elm grove too but in block J
Original post by SunnysideSea
Hey there, awesome that you're doing Theology! May I ask what your personal reasons for doing so are? And, out of interest, how do people react when you tell them?

Please do check out my Theology-loving thread:h:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4299786#primary_content

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic question, my first reason is that i am a Sikh my faith believes in one panentheistic god so thats monopanentheism lol we believe that this one God is The one in all, so all faiths worship God. But express this in many ways.

It is the Command or edict if you like of the Tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh ji that all sikhs are to study the scriptures and theology of each faith.
In this way one enriches their understanding of the world.

I am personally studying Theology because i want to revolutionise the way that people think of it.

Anyway whats your interpretation of eastern theology compared to western theology. The "Mysticism Vs Rationalism" debate.
Ok your kind of close I'm in elm grove too but in block J

i know 2 other people studying on our course i met them on the open days and taster sessions we had.
their names are Amina and Sabina.

If you have facebook ill hook you up with our little group

:smile: see you soon
Fantastic question, my first reason is that i am a Sikh my faith believes in one panentheistic god so thats monopanentheism lol we believe that this one God is The one in all, so all faiths worship God. But express this in many ways.

It is the Command or edict if you like of the Tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh ji that all sikhs are to study the scriptures and theology of each faith.
In this way one enriches their understanding of the world.

I am personally studying Theology because i want to revolutionise the way that people think of it.

Anyway whats your interpretation of eastern theology compared to western theology. The "Mysticism Vs Rationalism" debate.

I haven't done as much theology as I'd have liked - so I'm not sure I'm qualified to offer anything of value to that question!

But I've always enjoyed the Theology that I've done - and I agree that the way people think about it needs to be revolutionised. So good on you!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending