Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What a freak show! come on the average person thinks it. Not a great person to promote remain don't you agree?

ReputationRep:
    Gotta say , I think his disastrous and I'll judged appearance on the episode of Question Time just before the referendum must have cost remain several hundred thousand votes.

ReputationRep:
    He done an outdoors show down my road the other week, I could hear him talking whilst I was sitting on the can.

It's a shame I was going out, it would've been good to see him. Still, he'll be back (he comes down here quite a lot, when my old man takes the dog for a walk he sees Eddie about occasionally).

ReputationRep:
    Such a fruitloop.

ReputationRep:
    He used to a comedian. Now he's the joke.

ReputationRep:
    he's a great person, his question time appearance was his only low point that I can think of

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind him as a comedian, I don't care about what he wears and what not so a bit harsh what the OP said.

However as a campaigner, yuck, patronising, uninformed and doesn't speak for the 'people', just like Chris Martin.

Exactly why comedians/musicians/elebrities should stay well away from politics because they never come out of it looking good (does anyone actually like Bob Geldof?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Gotta say , I think his disastrous and I'll judged appearance on the episode of Question Time just before the referendum must have cost remain several hundred thousand votes.
    Not as many as Bob Geldoff cost I'd wager*

ReputationRep:
    An embarassment

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.