Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Wrote a joke in my portfolio and forgot to delete it when submitting it (which got a complaint, and a meeting

Someone on our year got suspended (but stayed on) for telling the anatomy demonstrator that our cadaver had "nice tits."
    What was the joke?!

The cadaver thing - such a *****ish thing to say, or indeed even think! Someone at mine was expelled for taking a selfie with a cadaver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What was the joke?!

The cadaver thing - such a *****ish thing to say, or indeed even think! Someone at mine was expelled for taking a selfie with a cadaver.
    It wasn't that bad tbh, it was a dissection reflection and under "how did the patient feel" I just put "they didn't care, they were dead" - something like that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.