username2199621
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yes, it's difficult. Yes, most people I know who did it failed (literally). That was me last year, I got a D. But I repeated AS/ did A2 and achieved an A at the end. Since one of my teachers was completely incompetent, and I had to basically teach myself... If anyone is doing AS/A2 aqa philosophy I have a bunch of A A* resources including model answers, essays, summary breakdown, basically everything lol. I can also give tips on revising and how to time manage. I want to do this because last year for me there was literally no help online/any model answers since it's a new spec and I know how hard it can be. You're welcome
kx_9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Really? That would be awesome! I start tomorrow and have philosophy and I'm really nervous, as I've heard about how difficult it's meant to be
engeng
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, boblauren. Can I have a copy of your resources. I would be really helpful. Perhaps upload them here for other people to use? Or can you email them?
_.Bantersaurus
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It would be great if you message or attach your resources! Or if you have any tips for the AS? thanks
acollins17911
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bobolauren)
Yes, it's difficult. Yes, most people I know who did it failed (literally). That was me last year, I got a D. But I repeated AS/ did A2 and achieved an A at the end. Since one of my teachers was completely incompetent, and I had to basically teach myself... If anyone is doing AS/A2 aqa philosophy I have a bunch of A A* resources including model answers, essays, summary breakdown, basically everything lol. I can also give tips on revising and how to time manage. I want to do this because last year for me there was literally no help online/any model answers since it's a new spec and I know how hard it can be. You're welcome
Would you be able to send resources to [personal info removed] much appreciated!
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
any modal answers/essays for a2 philosophy would be a m a z i n g
xfad30
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any A2 revision help and advice would be great
wtfCharlie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did A Level Philo and honestly, learning essay structure (arguments, counter arguments, evidence, etc) and then making sure I could write using that structure for different topics (yes, there will be reading ...) was the most useful thing. Because you can have some fantastic points, but unless you argue correctly and back them up with actual philosophy and philosophers, you're ****ed.
bettyg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi i'd be really grateful if you could send me any resources you have for AS as i will be re taking it for the second time this year
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, please could you send me the resources for AS and A2?
hans123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That would be awesome! I started philosophy and need some help.
QueenVic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what modules did you do? im doing philosophy of religion-3B and for ethics Unit 4C-Moral decision making.
Do it Right
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please can you PM me I would appreciate it so much!!!!
username2652051
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
xxxxx
Do it Right
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I need model answers so badly
LeszekKolakowski
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please PM them me too
Tomkeeling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Finding this Year challenging. Which modules are you taking? I'm doing philosophy,ethics and Buddhism. Since there's now more content it's so hard!! Anyone else finding Buddhism is spread all over the place!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Animaz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, if you're still here I would love any resources you could send. I got a D last year and am resitting as well. I hope I can get an A too!
Hardy236
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
please pm me them
livbts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would be so grateful if you could PM me some resources.. i got a D at AS last year and i am really hoping to improve my grade. Thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (186)
43.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.76%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
20.94%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (43)
10.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.88%

Watched Threads