Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, i need some help regarding my course , is there anyone studying Optometry at cardiff university?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I got an offer from Cardiff but I didn't even meet the entry requirements.

ReputationRep:
    I can ask my housemate any questions if you've got them- she is a first year Optometry student (has done a whole year- she's resitting)

ReputationRep:
    Hey,yeah I was just wondering Cardiff offered me a place with entry requirements of AAA but my predicted grades were ABC. So if I dont meet the entry requirements on results day will they be very strict and not give me a place? Sorry for the long para thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jr2408)
    Hey,yeah I was just wondering Cardiff offered me a place with entry requirements of AAA but my predicted grades were ABC. So if I dont meet the entry requirements on results day will they be very strict and not give me a place? Sorry for the long para thanks!!
    She was predicted AAA but got in with ABC. She says she thinks it was her personal statement that got her in. However, the results, number of places and how strict they are varies every year so I couldn't guarantee anything I'm afraid!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Well done for the offer! When did you apply and how quickly did they get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    do Cardiff always interview for optometry? thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.