Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where can i buy neon coloured shirts, not t shirts, fairly cheaply and in leeds, or online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Where can i buy neon coloured shirts, not t shirts, fairly cheaply and in leeds, or online?
    lol....youre desperate to be that 'highly lusted over commodity' now

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to?

ReputationRep:
    ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??

Neon is a colourless gas! Are you the Emperor wanting some new clothes???!

ReputationRep:
    what's neon coloured? Do you mean pastel colours? They have plenty at the gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    what's neon coloured? Do you mean pastel colours? They have plenty at the gap.
    neon is BRIGHT, like electric blue and lime green and shocking pink! Colours which i thought are usually reserved for small children and some bikinis (or vest tops )

But hey, if he wants a neon shirt, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    neon is BRIGHT, like electric blue and lime green and shocking pink! Colours which i thought are usually reserved for small children and some bikinis (or vest tops )

Right, fluo. I got a great orange neon tshirt to go with a shirt in a gap store. The colours clash, but remarkably well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

Then that's idiomatic. Neon, itself, is colourless.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, what are you like? We are all gonna know who you are when were in the club

Try ebay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I didn't name the colours, i just wear em (occasionally...in very small doses)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Dont be stupid, this is another meaning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe, what are you like? We are all gonna know who you are when were in the club
    That question might have been rhetorical but i'll answer it anyway, outragous, and becoming more so!

ReputationRep:
    That question might have been rhetorical but i'll answer it anyway, outragous, and becoming more so!
    and highly lusted after lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    and highly lusted after lol
    I thought that was pale pink!

ReputationRep:
    Where can i buy neon coloured shirts
    The 1980s perhaps?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.