The Student Room Group

taking off your makeup at night

Is it difficult for you to take off your makeup at night???
Reply 1
That's such a subjective question but personally, for me - I would have to say sometimes although of course there is no right or wrong.

It's also dependant on the holding factor or the make up itself and how much you use in the first place.

That's why it's sometimes for me.

Goose
Taking mascara off is annoying, I end up looking like a panda
Reply 3
Personally I would say the longer you leave your makeup on throughout the day the longer it takes to come off.

This is not always the case as it can often be a shorter amount of time as well.

This should answer your question.

~Moose
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Taking mascara off is annoying, I end up looking like a panda

rubbing coconut oil onto stubborn mascara is an effective way of getting rid of it and also it is awesome to cleanse your face in general too (it can clog pores, so be careful!). :smile:
Reply 5
Coconut oil didn't work for me and I actually came out in a rash. Statistically most women also find this troubling so be careful.

Goose
Definitely use makeup removers which have oils in them - the nivea double effect eye makeup remover is really good! apparently clinique's take the day off balm is good too.
Original post by UniMoose
Personally I would say the longer you leave your makeup on throughout the day the longer it takes to come off.

This is not always the case as it can often be a shorter amount of time as well.

This should answer your question.

~Moose

Original post by UniGoose
Coconut oil didn't work for me and I actually came out in a rash. Statistically most women also find this troubling so be careful.

Goose

HAHAHAHA :toofunny:
Reply 8
i take it off as soon as i get home bc it starts to feel proper nasty on my face but it looks bare cute
i love makeup but i hate the way it feels :lol:
Reply 9
I have conducted a comprehensive study and as far as I can see - it differs for different people.

Does this help?

~Moose
Nah, like two minutes at the very most if I've worn lots of mascara.

Quick Reply

Latest