The Student Room Group

stupid mum

Stupid mum woke me up early this morning, just so she can argue with me. Her stupid tax letters came, and just because when I turn 19, the money she gets from the goverment will be cut alot, she started having a go at me. Saying that she wished I still was a kid and told me to get a loan and give it to her, :eek: What a day. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

BlueAngel
Stupid mum woke me up early this morning, just so she can argue with me. Her stupid tax letters came, and just because when I turn 19, the money she gets from the goverment will be cut alot, she started having a go at me. Saying that she wished I still was a kid and told me to get a loan and give it to her, :eek: What a day. :frown:

It's your fault, stupid cow, stop getting older! :mad:

Hmmmm come to think of it that's quite harsh, what time were you woken up for this? My mum has been naughty recently as well.
My mum is cleaning the house ready for it to be inspected by some RAF house inspecting people...and wants me to help, I just laughed at her, she started having a PROPER go. :biggrin:
i wanna be young again!
Reply 4
Calling her stupid won't help. I'm in the same situation, if she's that worried about the money while you're living there then get a job and give some of the wages to her to cover costs. That's what I'm doing and it seems like the best solution.
tis_me_lord
It's your fault, stupid cow, stop getting older! :mad:

Hmmmm come to think of it that's quite harsh, what time were you woken up for this? My mum has been naughty recently as well.

9am, and thats too early for me. Its not the waking up early that bothers me, just the fact that she wanted to argue with me.
soz mum
BlueAngel

Don't worry blueangel the same happened to me 2. I told her to go and have another kid if she wants more money :biggrin: . She wasnt at all pleased :tongue:
pikaboo
Calling her stupid won't help. I'm in the same situation, if she's that worried about the money while you're living there then get a job and give some of the wages to her to cover costs. That's what I'm doing and it seems like the best solution.

dats what she said, but its not like I ever ask for anything. I always buy my clothes, Cd's and stuff from my own money. The only thing she paid for was food, water and electricity. Besides Ive looked and cant find any job thats suits me, also Im busy with the driving.
thenarbisbanned
My mum is cleaning the house ready for it to be inspected by some RAF house inspecting people...and wants me to help, I just laughed at her, she started having a PROPER go.

Haha, what did she expect?

BlueAngel
9am, and thats too early for me. Its not the waking up early that bothers me, just the fact that she wanted to argue with me.

What the hell? If my mum woke me up at that time i'd slap her and go back to sleep, that's MORNING! :eek:

Whats_The_411?
She wasnt at all pleased

Ha, is your dad bad in bed or something?
BlueAngel

Esh that is rather pants! *sympathy sympathy*
My mum can be quite a moaner sometimes, although today she was really nice and left a note in the kitchen telling me to 'Enjoy my day of idleness :smile: ' She's probably laughing at me though..
Investmentboy
soz mum

I gave into her though, I promised her that I will find a job and give abit to her, after all she is my mum, but cos of this shes had an headache all day and I had to clean up the house myself, :mad: :mad:
BlueAngel
I gave into her though, I promised her that I will find a job and give abit to her, after all she is my mum, but cos of this shes had an headache all day and I had to clean up the house myself, :mad: :mad:

That sucks ass, mums should look after you free of charge.... after all they gave birth to you.

Dont say that though as she will scalp you
Investmentboy
That sucks ass, mums should look after you free of charge.... after all they gave birth to you.

Dont say that though as she will scalp you

Im starting to think that the only reason she had me, was cos of the child benift money. And shes life insured me, I think I will keep an eye out now.
tis_me_lord
Haha, what did she expect?

What the hell? If my mum woke me up at that time i'd slap her and go back to sleep, that's MORNING! :eek:

Ha, is your dad bad in bed or something?

Ben you must cut the jokes :biggrin: . Plus my Dad doesnt live with us.
BlueAngel
Im starting to think that the only reason she had me, was cos of the child benift money. And shes life insured me, I think I will keep an eye out now.

Get her insured then you will be even..

How old are you anyway?
Whats_The_411?
Ben you must cut the jokes :biggrin: . Plus my Dad doesnt live with us.

lol sorry can't help myself. *Refrains from joke about your dad in case you'd take offense*

:eek: Hey, now i have two red gems on my rep list, i'm not liking this, these cheeky comments don't help. :frown:
Investmentboy
Get her insured then you will be even..

How old are you anyway?

18, y?
Reply 18
BlueAngel

Once her family allowance stops for you, it's only fair you contribute towards your upkeep!
BlueAngel
18, y?

Just wondering if your mums actions are fair

Latest

Trending

Trending