Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a Powerbook G4 and it's broken soooo many times now. Absolutely ridiculous and disgusting considering I pad in excess of £1100 for the damn thing. I'm on my third replacement iPod mini, too.

It's a shame because when they're working I love them to bits. Apple suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blocparty102)
    It's a shame because when they're working I love them to bits.
    Me too. I briefly had a PC last year and they just don't compare. I find them more difficult to use, much slower and I got so many viruses when I had it! You can do much cooler stuff on a Mac; videos and photos etc. are better organised and now most things are compatible with them. I won't deny that looks are a factor as well; I do like a pretty computer! So that's why I won't go back to a PC, but this particular computer seems to have so many problems and it's driving me insane.

Thanks for the advice Dionysus and Eubacterium - hopefully they'll be sympathetic when I call.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ Totally agree. My Powerbook looks so slick compared to the ugly Windows laptops.

I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow with my latest problem. The Genius had better be prepared. :armed:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! I actually have the option of going to the store in Regent Street on Thursday. Do you think I'll get a better response there than I would phoning?

Blup, s.14(2) I think SGA 79' should get you a free lead, got to check the section tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hang_your_heart)
    Lol! I actually have the option of going to the store in Regent Street on Thursday. Do you think I'll get a better response there than I would phoning?
    Absolutely. The call centre people have NO idea what the hell they're doing. The Genius bar people are usually very helpful and sympathetic if you have any problems. I know the store in Birmingham fix products at the store, rather than sending them away to the big warehouse place.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.