Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Man jailed for force feeding faeces to a vulnerable woman Watch

• TSR Support Team

Sick attack, yes he got 11 years but still... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-37275482

ReputationRep:
    "The court was told unemployed Khan had 18 previous convictions"

How was this man not deemed a threat to society after 18 convictions? He'll probably be out in around 5 years, shameful.

ReputationRep:
    He didn't get long enough

ReputationRep:
    Why. Why why. Why. Just why.

Hopefully he'll be force-fed faeces himself, in prison.

What a piece of filth this Attar Khan is. Not surprised to hear that he is also unemployed, alcoholic, and a drug-addict.

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend that consistently uses sick as a synonym for cool and it's totally ruined posts like this for me.

ReputationRep:
    11 years are too few (for what he did). I hope he gets a piece of his own medicine behind bars...

ReputationRep:
    Diversity strikes again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Sick attack, yes he got 11 years but still... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-37275482
    hang him I'd say, too bad you can't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.