The Student Room Group

Should I do Alevel Media and Level 3 Creative Media?

Today, I started my Sixth Form and I'm currently opted to do Level 3 Creative Media. My friends recommended that I scrap Creative Media and just do an Alevel in Media. Although, upon looking at my timetable, I've seen that I'm able to do Creative Media Btec and Media Alevel by removing some of my Free Periods. Is it worth doing both? Also in own opinion which is better?

Many Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by SamuelDavi
Today, I started my Sixth Form and I'm currently opted to do Level 3 Creative Media. My friends recommended that I scrap Creative Media and just do an Alevel in Media. Although, upon looking at my timetable, I've seen that I'm able to do Creative Media Btec and Media Alevel by removing some of my Free Periods. Is it worth doing both? Also in own opinion which is better?

Many Thanks!

You'll enjoy A-Level Media more. Out of experience I can tell you that it's a very fun course.

Quick Reply

Latest