Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to stock up on black high waisted jeans. The ones I have found most comfortable so far are the topshop Joni Jeans, however at £40 a pair they are a bit steep.

I am looking for a good alternative, ones that won't wear away between the legs too fast, or lose the black dye. Do you know if zara jeans are any good? or the Asos rivington high waisted jeans? I have tried h&m black jeans and the black fades to grey in like a month which sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop Joni are the best I've found... New Look equivalents (about £20) are alright, the dye lasts longer but the denim is thicker and not as stretchy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess-97)
    Topshop Joni are the best I've found... New Look equivalents (about £20) are alright, the dye lasts longer but the denim is thicker and not as stretchy!
    thanks, do you know if the asos ones are similar?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, honey. Joni jeans all the way. I was so, so sceptical and hesitant to buy but they're the best jeans I've ever bought. Seriously. They look great, last a good while and are surprisingly comfy despite them being smaller than the usual size I'd buy.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Honestly, I haven't tried Topshop but I live in my New Look ones. I have them in loads of colours because they're the only jeans that just don't wear between the legs, I don't get holes in, and don't fade like other jeans. I love them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Honestly, I haven't tried Topshop but I live in my New Look ones. I have them in loads of colours because they're the only jeans that just don't wear between the legs, I don't get holes in, and don't fade like other jeans. I love them.
    Do you happen to have a link to them? Would you say the material is comfortable, not too stiff/rough? Thanks for the recommendation !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Oh, honey. Joni jeans all the way. I was so, so sceptical and hesitant to buy but they're the best jeans I've ever bought. Seriously. They look great, last a good while and are surprisingly comfy despite them being smaller than the usual size I'd buy.
    yes my Joni jeans lasted well too! Guess Il have to go get some more if I can't find any other alternatives

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.