Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room available in Stranmillis

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello, We are a 5 person house of four boys looking for a fifth housemate to fill one of the 5 rooms in our house. Our last housemate unexpectedly dropped out. Its a decent house with good facilities in Stranmillis Gardens. If you are attending the Ulster University Art College downtown (which I am also) then its a 20-15 minute walk. Or if you are studying in Jordanstown and simply want to live in the city then this is a good spot to live.Rent is £200 a month. We are sub-letting it which means all the paper work has been filled out so you don't need to worry about that. This our third year doing this so if you are a fresher then we can help you out and make sure you are comfortable living the student life.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Kevin, I am a 3rd year diagnostic radiography student at jordanstown and I am looking for a room. Can you please advise me if it is still available. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevinmc1)
    Hi, my name is Kevin, I am a 3rd year diagnostic radiography student at jordanstown and I am looking for a room. Can you please advise me if it is still available. Thanks.
    Hi Kevin, yes the room is still available. I have sent you a private message.

ReputationRep:
    Hey mate is the room still avail? Also studying in Jordanstown.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.