Turn on thread page Beta

Philosophy/Psychology - When do you eat the flake? watch

ReputationRep:
    When you purchase a '99 or Mr Softee/Mr Whippy, when do you eat the Cadbury's flake?

ReputationRep:
    Ntot really the best place for the thread as I don't think that people are really going to want to debate when the best time to eat it is. But I may be wronge. I eat it at the begining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gnostic)
    This has nothing to do with philosophy.
    I agree, seems like a science debate to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I agree, seems like a science debate to me.
    ern no psychology, and completely pointless psychology as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    ern no psychology, and completely pointless psychology as well
    it might not be pointless, there might be hidden meanings attached to when you eat the flake. if there isn't, then i agree its pointless, but allow the poster to explain.

ReputationRep:
    0dbndvbd,vkxfs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkfmbp)
    it might not be pointless, there might be hidden meanings attached to when you eat the flake. if there isn't, then i agree its pointless, but allow the poster to explain.
    ok its pointless

ReputationRep:
    maybe not. i mean this could be a scientific discover that can cause a revolution of some sort............................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ...............OK MAYBE NOT

ReputationRep:
    this poll fails to take into account the people who use the flake to scoop their ice cream most offended

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.