Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im still in high school entering 11th i am quite passionate about physics and want to pursue a career in it what are the things i can do now to follow it and what can be expected in this field ? Thank you for replying 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fermion12)
    Im still in high school entering 11th i am quite passionate about physics and want to pursue a career in it what are the things i can do now to follow it and what can be expected in this field ? Thank you for replying 😅
    Do well in maths and physics; take maths and physics at A Level; engage in physics literature and media. I also think further maths is a necessity for theoretical physics specifically, since it's more mathematical than typical physics. Really that's all you do; you can expect a lot of maths and good employment prospects if you graduate with good honours at a good university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Do well in maths and physics; take maths and physics at A Level; engage in physics literature and media. I also think further maths is a necessity for theoretical physics specifically, since it's more mathematical than typical physics. Really that's all you do; you can expect a lot of maths and good employment prospects if you graduate with good honours at a good university.
    Oh ok thank you for the help

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.