Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to celebrate relationship landmarks on a busy schedule? watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend are coming up to our 6 month anniversary but unfortunately due to our busy schedules we won't be able to see each other on the actual day. Usually this wouldn't effect me so much but we've made a point of seeing each other every month on the anniversary date but this time we really can't.

I know this sounds petty but any ideas on how to still make the day special even though we can't be with each other?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Phone sex

Can you chat whilst watching a romcom? Or something cute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can you chat whilst watching a romcom? Or something cute?
    We've tried that before but we didn't feel so connected and we would somehow lose sync so one would be further ahead in the film than the other. Thanks for the suggestion though

ReputationRep:
    Send a Happy 6 Month Anniversary card, if such a thing exists? :dontknow:

(Original post by tictactao)
    We've tried that before but we didn't feel so connected and we would somehow lose sync so one would be further ahead in the film than the other. Thanks for the suggestion though
    http://lovingfromadistance.com/thing...uplestodo.html

Maybe some of these ideas? Some are a little cringey, though. Hope you find something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://lovingfromadistance.com/thing...uplestodo.html

Maybe some of these ideas? Some are a little cringey, though. Hope you find something!
    Thanks a lot this was great!

ReputationRep:
    Skype eachother

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.