The Student Room Group

Is it possible to be too hot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
The women of tsr say that I am streaming hot

Original post by candymonster
Why is it a pain in your arse?

I'm very shy and pretty useless at talking to women. So I avoid doing it.
it might be subjective between two average Janes but it won't be debatable between God-like hot Joe and an average John

No, its impossible to fit the criteria for what everyone will considering "God-like hot", e.g someone you could see your God-like hot Joe as uglier than your average John, because there are certain traits that people search for. Imagine you have a racial bias- that woman could be stunning, but she happens to be white (and you prefer Asians only) and that is an instant turn off. Also, personality can also add (or take away) from someones beauty/hotness. It is all subjective, everyone has a different criteria and there is no one on this planet that can ever get all the votes in the "Hottest Woman in the World". I know this is a troll post, but it is interesting in how it is developing.
Original post by cbreef
I'm very shy and pretty useless at talking to women. So I avoid doing it.

Grow a pair, man.
[QUOTE="MADMANMALIK;67420610"]No, its impossible to fit the criteria for what everyone will considering "God-like hot", e.g someone you could see your God-like hot Joe as uglier than your average John, because there are certain traits that people search for. Imagine you have a racial bias- that woman could be stunning, but she happens to be white (and you prefer Asians only) and that is an instant turn off. Also, personality can also add (or take away) from someones beauty/hotness. It is all subjective, everyone has a different criteria and there is no one on this planet that can ever get all the votes in the "Hottest Woman in the World". I know this is a troll post, but it is interesting in how it is developing.[/QUOTE

But everyone with eyes agrees that Joe is God-like hot
I'd say if you're physically on fire then you're most likely too hot and should probably do something about it.
At first I thought this was a homeostasis question :laugh:
Grow a pair, man.

That's not very nice...
Easier said than done.
Not really. I think I have an irrational love of freckles so I find most women with freckles to be goddesses. But otherwise, I haven't met some who I thought was too hot. Maybe Margot Robbie in the Wolf but still, no.
Original post by saraxh

I don't know why but I laughed harder than I should at the fact the boat is called "we-no-nah"

What don't they know?
What is "streaming hot"

Like steam from a kettle
Original post by saraxh

You're definitely a fan
Original post by YaliaV
It's like sh!t that's just come out of a bunghole.

You dirty bugger
You're definitely a fan

Original post by saraxh

But I resemble harry styles, and he is well fit
i'm not saying i'm hot, but CERN wish to use me in their fusion technology :h:
But I resemble harry styles, and he is well fit

He's not my type :colone:
Original post by saraxh
He's not my type :colone:

Who is your type?