x Turn on thread page Beta

Don't you hate it when... watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    you just have a bad day? From the word go, everything seems to screw up.

I went to the doctors today, turns out I may be having a miscarried pregnancy. They've run blood tests to make sure, and I get the results tomorrow. I suspect it is too as my health has gone rapidly downhill in a few hours. My fiance and I weren't really trying for kids but we had talked about it. The thing is he is getting ready to go to Iraq in a few days and the only way to reach him is by emergency call. Should I do that to him? I will only find out tomorrow if I have to go into hospital. Damn I feel so low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)

I went to the doctors today, turns out I may be having a miscarried pregnancy. They've run blood tests to make sure, and I get the results tomorrow. I suspect it is too as my health has gone rapidly downhill in a few hours. My fiance and I weren't really trying for kids but we had talked about it. The thing is he is getting ready to go to Iraq in a few days and the only way to reach him is by emergency call. Should I do that to him? I will only find out tomorrow if I have to go into hospital. Damn I feel so low.
    Wow, thats crap... Sorry to hear that!

Dont get too upset just yet though as it may not be what you think..

Hope you are ok, tomorrow

My cousin had that twice in a row, shes still wanting kids though...

Hopefully they're wrong, good luck tomorrow.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yeah this is the second time for us to. Its not nice at all. But should I phone him? I suppose he has a right to know but I would hate to upset him so close to him leaving.

ReputationRep:
    yeah this is the second time for us to. Its not nice at all. But should I phone him? I suppose he has a right to know but I would hate to upset him so close to him leaving.
    Wait untill you know for sure

(Original post by Investmentboy)
    Wait untill you know for sure
    I second that.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should call him...otherwise you will have to tell him at a later date and he will wonder why you didn't tell him when it happened. You need support too. Also, if your health deteriorates further he will need to know. Good luck for tomorrow - fingers crossed.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeah I suppose you're right. I may be getting all antsy over nothing. I may not have time to though. I can't contact him directly, I have to go through the RAF to reach him which sucks. And if I go in to get my test results which are positive then it will be wham bam into the back of an ambulance.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by who_me)
    Good luck for tomorrow - fingers crossed.
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    Hope you are ok, tomorrow
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Hopefully they're wrong, good luck tomorrow.
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suppose you're right. I may be getting all antsy over nothing. I may not have time to though. I can't contact him directly, I have to go through the RAF to reach him which sucks. And if I go in to get my test results which are positive then it will be wahm bam into the back of an ambulance.
    awww, jus take it easy, and dont stress or do anything too strenuous. takecare hon, will be thinkin of u 2moro im praying all is okay for u.
    love littleone xxx

ReputationRep:

you poor girl, Im sure your pregnancy will be ok, I give you my blessings. I think you should call him, but dont worry him too much. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    And if I go in to get my test results which are positive then it will be wham bam into the back of an ambulance.
    Surely a reason to let him know now rather than later.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    call him tonight or call him tomorrow? If I call tomorrow there may be a chance I won't reach him as he may be travelling

ReputationRep:

Im very sorry to hear that!

My mom, oh god i dont know how many before she had me thats what i heard any way!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should call him. He would want to know. I know that if something potentially serious was happening to my boyfriend I would want to know even if there was nothing that I could do I am sure you feel that same way about him. So let him know what is happening it will also probably make you feel better to talk it through with him.

ReputationRep:
    i'm very sorry to hear that i hope everything works out for you tomorrow, i think you should wait until tomorrow when you know for sure and then tell him about it asap when you do know. good luck
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by randdom)
    I think you should call him. He would want to know. I know that if something potentially serious was happening to my boyfriend I would want to know even if there was nothing that I could do I am sure you feel that same way about him. So let him know what is happening it will also probably make you feel better to talk it through with him.
    so you think I should call him tonight before I know the results or tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Well dearest, hope u feel well soon and hopefully everything will work out fine!..
    Sure, I suggest u go ahead and call him now, he'll really want to know if something like that had happened...
    Good luck!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Well dearest, hope u feel well soon and hopefully everything will work out fine!..
    Sure, I suggest u go ahead and call him now, he'll really want to know if something like that had happened...
    Good luck!
    its just having to make an emergency call through the RAF that is offputting...

ReputationRep:
    so you think I should call him tonight before I know the results or tomorrow?
    Yup I think so.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.