The Student Room Group

Did anyone do any work today? (Yr 12)

Just met new people.
Reply 1
I don't start until tomorrow :eek: , how was it?
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Just met new people.

At my first day of sixth form I had frees all day :smile: I started at a new school so it was mainly me making new friends!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by thevamps99xo
At my first day of sixth form I had frees all day :smile: I started at a new school so it was mainly me making new friends!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did your day go? Did you have assembly first thing? Tell me all about it because my first day is Wednesday and I am intrigued to know how it was like.
Reply 4
Original post by Rajive
How did your day go? Did you have assembly first thing? Tell me all about it because my first day is Wednesday and I am intrigued to know how it was like.

Yeah, I had assembly first. We got told our forms and at some point during the day we did activities in random groups to get to know each other. Timetables were also given out.
Reply 5
Had double chemistry, double maths and psychology :frown: Work wasn't too difficult although we had a test in maths to determine what sets we should be placed in
Reply 6
Original post by BW999
Had double chemistry, double maths and psychology :frown: Work wasn't too difficult although we had a test in maths to determine what sets we should be placed in

Sets? Really? Is your sixth form attached to a secondary school?
Reply 7
I don't start lessons until the 14th. Woah.
Reply 9
I had 3lessons today but missed some because of assembly and talks ; I only done 1hour further maths and 1hour epq

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rajive

This was last year but I can remember it so clearly!!! I didn't have to be at the school until 11.35, we had an assembly going over the dress code, school rules and all that stuff. Then it was lunch, then my friends went off to their lessons!! It was weird and I didn't know anyone, but now I'm friends with half the year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by thevamps99xo
This was last year but I can remember it so clearly!!! I didn't have to be at the school until 11.35, we had an assembly going over the dress code, school rules and all that stuff. Then it was lunch, then my friends went off to their lessons!! It was weird and I didn't know anyone, but now I'm friends with half the year!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did your school allow you to leave the premises for lunch?
Original post by Rajive
Did your school allow you to leave the premises for lunch?

If we wanted to yes, me and my friends stayed in though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest