Turn on thread page Beta

How many guys would have sex with britney spears? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    your mum
    wow dude are you sick or something my mum is dead. I guess your into corpses and stuff!

Fluent in Lies - Having sex with dead ones since he 'accidently' fell in a coffin at a open cast funeral

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask Ellion)
    wow dude are you sick or something my mum is dead. I guess your into corpses and stuff!

Fluent in Lies - Having sex with dead ones since he 'accidently' fell in a coffin at a open cast funeral
    wow dude are you retarded or something? I was insulting your mum not saying I would have sexy-sexy-lovey-lovey with her.

But anyway, from what I've heard she's a better shag now than she was before. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha does it turn you on thinking about my dead mum?! If it does please God do not become an undertaker you sick sick sick um guy?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say "No".

... but to be honest, I'd only do it because it'd make me a few bucks with some crappy little tabloid. :]

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha does it turn you on thinking about my dead mum?! If it does please God do not become an undertaker you sick sick sick um guy?
    Well okay, since it will please God.

ReputationRep:
    What Religion do you follow? If God wants you to perve on the dead.

I bet your popular with the ladies!!!!!!!!!! Only liking girls who are dead, i suppose they can't say no to you huh?

ReputationRep:
    What Religion do you follow? If God wants you to perve on the dead.

I bet your popular with the ladies!!!!!!!!!! Only liking girls who are dead, i suppose they can't say no to you huh?
    They aint dead when I start with them

I tol' ya George, its just my ladyfriend. But I didn't kill it George, honest. I found it dead

I was just petting it with the fingers while we were walking along.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha that was quite funny for a guy who sleeps with the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very witty indeed Mr Fluent in lies!

ReputationRep:
    I like my humor dry, like my pussies.

ReputationRep:
    No suprise there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I like my humor dry, like my pussies.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Does fluent in lies know that a dry pussy is not a good thing!! I think someone needs to go back to sex ed!

ReputationRep:
    Does fluent in lies know that a dry pussy is not a good thing!! I think someone needs to go back to sex ed!
    Don't cry till you've tried dry.

ReputationRep:
    Now, now - don't be silly.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't touch that lost cause/mess with a barge pole.. She is absolutely disgusting now, she's gone mad... Freakin' moron girl.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.