Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I went to my local bank today and brought my passport, student finance paperwork and my actual university confirmation letter. They told me that I needed a letter from UCAS itself but I have not got one from the post about my confirmation for the uni. Though everything is on UCAS regarding this as I have received the AS12N letter but the bank wanted a letter that has the start date/end date etc. I am really confused right now and stuck. So do is the AS12N enough? or is something else they need? Thanks in advance!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    UCAS don't send the leters in the post now. You should be able to print off the AS12N letter. That letter should be enough. But you may want to check with the bank.

ReputationRep:
    Theres an email from UCAS that you get with a 4 digit number and a 16 digit number that are meant to confirm that you're going to be a student and are supposed to help speed up the process - UCAS said you should take those with you so try that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Theres an email from UCAS that you get with a 4 digit number and a 16 digit number that are meant to confirm that you're going to be a student and are supposed to help speed up the process - UCAS said you should take those with you so try that?
    Thanks I found the Status codes, I might just end up sorting this out online.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.