To continue to learn...or not Watch

KJT2007
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Just after some input from some of you guys
I've had about 20 lessons so far, took break before my finals, but haven't resumed yet.
What's putting me off is that I may be taking the year off to do a bit of travelling, so part of me is unwilling to shell out on more lessons as opposed to funding that.
So the Qu is, would you recommend continuing, (hopefully) passing before i go (i i decide to) or holding back 'till i return?
Just a bit undecised ATM :confused:
peachy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You may as well wait. If you don't go travelling then continue having lessons. If you do go travelling use the money for that, and start having lessons when you get back, cos if you pass before you go, and then don't drive for a year when you start driving again you might not be very confident on the road.
Cassie__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by peachy)
if you pass before you go, and then don't drive for a year when you start driving again you might not be very confident on the road.
I had five driving lessons and had a break from them for a year. I picked it up again no problem, so don't worry about that aspect.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i guess it would depend on the theory test situation. if you've already passed your theory test it would make sense to try and pass your practical bit asap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed