Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, here is what I got in my UKCAT :
    Verbal Reasoning: 630
    Quantitative Reasoning: 670
    Abstract Reasoning: 630 with Band 3 in Situational Judgement (which I'm not that worried about since most unis don't take it into consideration)
    I'm an International Students so I don't have GCSEs or A-levels, but I am confident I will meet my Academic requirements and my English Language requirements. I don't have any experience in the healthcare setting yet, but I'll probably start doing volontary work this autumn. Which universities do you think it may be worth applying to (for 2017 entry)? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aryastark3)
    hey everyone, here is what I got in my UKCAT :
    Verbal Reasoning: 630
    Quantitative Reasoning: 670
    Abstract Reasoning: 630 with Band 3 in Situational Judgement (which I'm not that worried about since most unis don't take it into consideration)
    I'm an International Students so I don't have GCSEs or A-levels, but I am confident I will meet my Academic requirements and my English Language requirements. I don't have any experience in the healthcare setting yet, but I'll probably start doing volontary work this autumn. Which universities do you think it may be worth applying to (for 2017 entry)? Thank you
    For starters I think you should actually get the healthcare experience before you apply. What are you intending to put onto your personal statement if you don't have anything to write?. Your UKCAT score is quite average (not judging, mine was about the same!) so there's nothing really making you stand out from other applicants. Your UCAS application has to be in by October and it's unlikely you'll get the health care experience before then. However, if your academics are good I would suggest Liverpool, Cardiff etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.